On February 11th 2020 we hosted our first Business Breakfast: Ask The Expert Series for 2020. This session was sponsored and presented by Chamber members Daniel Bennett and Sarah Clarke of Regular Power Clarke Bennett -Lawyers.
- Sole proprietorship v. incorporation – the pros and cons, and where you get value add from incorporation
- Employment contracts – the importance of having them, and how it can save you a bundle of money
- Oral contracts and written contracts – the risks of an oral agreement
- Estate planning – the importance of having a will when you own a business
- Unanimous shareholders agreements – why setting out your dispute resolution methods is so important when you have partners
Complimentary In-Person Consultation for Chamber Members Only
During this session, there were many questions brought up by the attendees. If you missed out, check out this new member to member Chamber benefit from Regular Power Clarke Bennett Lawyers.
Are you interested in presenting at an upcoming Business Breakfast?
We are still accepting proposals for 2020 events.