THIS JOB POSTING IS NOW CLOSED
The Conception Bay Area Chamber of Commerce is offering an amazing job opportunity with the Canada Summer Jobs program, for people ages 15-30!
We are looking for employees who are:
- Excited to learn and grow their skill set
- Looking to expand their professional networks
- Ready to help build up the Conception Bay Area Business Community
The Conception Bay Area Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit organization dedicated to promoting, enhancing and facilitating businesses for our members and the communities for which they are in.
We are looking to help enhance our membership experience this summer by implementing a membership-focused project. Our employees will spend the duration of their employment working one-on-one with business owners to promote their businesses. Employees will also attend community events, and engage with residents in the community and surrounding areas.
The Job Duties include:
- Promoting Chamber memberships
- Attending local community events as a Chamber Representative
- Managing Membership Relationships
- Acquiring Social-Media content and assisting in Chamber-related Marketing initiatives
- Assisting with event planning with the CBA Chamber
Start date: June 17 2019
Expected finish date: September 1 2019
35 hours per week
Please note: The CBA Chamber of Commerce has received a grant from the federal government to provide employment for youth ages 15-30, and therefore our age requirement is not on the basis of discrimination, but is in fact, a Bona Fide Occupational Requirement designated to us by the Government of Canada.