We are currently seeking submissions from qualified individuals and businesses for our Fall/Winter webinar and training series.
Training will be virtual and can be delivered in the following formats:
- Large groups (20+) via Zoom
- Small groups (10 or less) via Zoom
- Group sessions can be delivered as one session or a series of sessions
- Pre-recorded video or series of videos to be added to our video training library
Training topics must be related to business recovery and resiliency.
Areas may include but are not limited to:
- Customer Health and Safety (physical distancing, cleaning, etc.)
- Employees Health and Safety (PPE, etc.)
- Operational Processes (hours of operation, seating capacity, curbside pickup, working from home, etc.)
- Marketing in New Environment (e-commerce, social media strategies, etc.)
- Supply Chain Development in a Post-Covid environment
- Adoption of Technology for Future Business Development
- Mental Health Strategies for Employers and Employees
- Preparing for a Resurgence of COVID-19
- Recruitment and Retention of Workforce
Interested parties are asked to submit a proposal outlining their qualifications, relevant experience, and description of training and associated costs, by the deadline of September 4, 2020.
Click the button below for more details.
Instructions for Submission
- Proposals must be received by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 4, 2020.
Proposals should be submitted electronically to:
Heather Howard, Executive Director
- A confirmation of receipt of submissions will be sent to each applicant.
- Questions on this RFP should be directed via email to Heather Howard at email@example.com, and will be received until 4:00 p.m. on August 28, 2020.
- By submitting an application for consideration, it is understood that you may be contacted by The Conception Bay Area Chamber of Commerce for follow-up and more information on your submission, however; only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Selection of submission(s) for the Fall/Winter webinar & training series will be based on the experience and qualifications of the trainer, the relevance of their proposed training session(s), and cost. The Chamber reserves the right to make the final selection.
- Successful applicants will be notified no later than September 11, 2020 and will be presented with a selection of training dates/times.