The Conception Bay Area Commerce is seeking proposals for an 8-week “Shop/Support Local Conception Bay Area” social media awareness campaign.
Click the button below for more details.
Purpose and Description of Service
- Strategy Development
As part of this RFP, an overall strategy for the campaign will be required. The campaign strategy will articulate how the campaign will do the following:
- Promote our new online business directory as a tool for supporting local business
- Highlight businesses in the area and drive traffic to their listing
- Educate the public on the importance of supporting local
- Encourage tourism by highlighting the attractions in the CBA
- Share reminders regarding public health & safety recommendations
- Content Creation
The proposer will be responsible for the creation of social media content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Content will be reviewed and approved by CBACC.
- Campaign Execution
Establishing the “Shop/Support Local Conception Bay Area” profiles on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Uploading and sharing the content within the agreed-upon time.
Upon completion of the campaign, the proposer and key staff will participate in a 2 hr (virtual)after-action review process which will discuss the overall success or failure of the campaign, how the content was received, how the brand was received, technical considerations and the business process at the CBACC for executing this campaign.
Our budget for this project is $8000 – $12000 including HST. While we of course prefer the most cost-effective solution, all proposals that fall reasonably within this range will be considered and weighed based on their merits.
Please include the following in your proposal response:
- Overview of your company
- Overview of how you will meet our objectives
- Explanation of deliverables (ie. How many posts per week, per platform etc.)
- Proposed timeline from kickoff to launch
- Details about your team
- Recent social media awareness campaign examples
- Terms & conditions
RFP & Project Timeline Details
RFP Sent: August 13, 2020
Responses Due: August 21, 2020 at 5:00 pm NST
Finalist Selected & Contacted: August 24, 2020
Project Kick-off: TBC
Campaign Launch Target Date: October – December 2020 (8 weeks)
Thank you for your interest in responding to this RFP with a proposal for our campaign. We look forward to your response.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org